Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Staying Afloat, Keeping my Head ABOVE Water!

Like I said in the previous post, I am going to be a bit off of my schedule coming up. With the new position and working at getting my Shelly's Design Studio site up and running and tweaked, it is feeling exhausting. Some days are flooded with inspiration and creativity! I wake up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep, so I get up and write, plan, organize my mind.  From the looks of my house, my mind is pretty cluttered and full of lots of actions that need desperate attention!

Other days, like today, I am exhausted. Lately, 9:30 has become bedtime! The mornings that are NOT 4:30 call to action inspiration are deep sleep, astral travel, no one's home in the body mornings. Unfortunately, my body is looking for that right now and I am having a day of outside commitments. It is ok, I will acclimate. I am an adaptable individual and will morph into what I need to and meet the needs of others. Of course, mine seem to always take a back seat. Small things for myself, that is what I must do. Because really, when I help others, I help myself.

It gets me out of my head, shows me a bigger picture of myself than what I can see from the inside. Inside, there are a great deal of limitations. From the outside, apparently, others see something different and much greater than I do from my perspective. I do know that whenever I am just in the moment and make life about what others want to achieve, my life is better. It is when I am alone, that I feel I am neglecting myself. Finding that balance will be the key to achieving balance in my life.

This morning, I went down to the studio to make some copies and wow, what a neglected mess I have going on down there! Maybe soon I will be able to address the blockages down there. The new job is requiring lots of hours of my day, those are usually the days that I get up early, to accomplish some things for myself. This afternoon, I am going to put together a binder for myself to keep with me on the floor for reference information and contacts of people I talk to...  I think I will work on that now, just trying to stay afloat....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.