Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Final update for the day....



Here are a few last minute pics of the basement progress. It doesn't look like by these that I got anything done... but I DID!

the bookcases, which, I have found out DO NOT hold 3 ring binders! The shelves are not deep enough... sigh.. very heavy sigh.. Rethink where binders go... 

The bright pink file cabinets and an old desk top that I covered in black polka dot on white oil cloth.. works for a little admin space... I am thinking... 

The clearest area... I have unpacked maybe 15 boxes today? I will break them down in the morning to be stored in the attic for the commencement of packing in the spring...early summer at the latest. I will not be rushed like the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.