Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gratitude

As moving day approaches, I am grateful for so many things..

I have had some wonderful opportunities! I was able to spend time with my parents. I have experienced how much I am loved and supported by my friends and family. I have had some time off from projects. Although, some of them not by choice.

I was able to continue my education and do something for ME! The Color Training course with Eiseman and Associates was a great respite from the turmoil of the summer. A beautiful place to spend time (Bainbridge Island) and immerse myself in my favorite PASSION-Color, with the leading expert in the field!

I am grateful for the time I have been able to spend learning new things. New things about myself, some that I am not so thrilled about, but, will continue to work on. I had the opportunity to spend time with my computer and really work on this blog. I have done research, found some blogs that I find truly inspiring (not sure how to share all of that yet) This is a work in process.

Happily, I was able to add pages to this yesterday! Now I must figure out how to get older posts to their appropriate page... any ideas?

I am grateful to have found such a great place to live! The neighborhood is great... 2 blocks from the river and 6 blocks from the Riverview Theater. (a lovely little vintage neighborhood theater!)

I am grateful for all of the help and support my readers have offered and provided for me. Thank you!

There is a big weekend ahead for me. Today will be spent painting the basement. I have some traveling to do... back into Minneapolis... so, for now I am signing off. There most likely will not be a post tomorrow... maybe not until next week. Internet is scheduled to commence on the 21st. I may find a hot spot here or there to check e-mails etc... however... that is as far as my technology is able to take me. I know I could do a mobile post... just don't have the time right now to learn that... it will go on my list of  things to learn... THAT is getting to be quite a long list!

Happy weekend to you all and I am grateful for your readership.... XO
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.