Friday, July 6, 2012

Stormy Weather.. Counting down the days

In the storm
Yellow light
The Approach


A quick post for the day... The days are counting down.. I don't remember ever being this stressed. The science project produced mold in the bedroom, a slow growing type. I don't know what it is, just that it has been making me sick for several months now. Bainbridge Island and the color class are next wednesday. There will hardly be time to breathe. Soon it will all be over... and then a new life emerges.. it is stressful letting go of an old one and all of the memories and relationships along the way.. I haven't had time or energy to look forward to the new one... I believe there are VERY good things ahead. What a strange feeling to have NOTHING anchoring... it is just a speedy free fall... hoping for a soft landing... in a nice fluffy cloud.. 9



Thunderheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.