Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pictures... worth a thousand words... I will have posted 1000 words before I can figure out this picture stuff!

Today I worked on the apron. There was a great deal of progress made. I finished the bib and the skirt. Had a few mishaps along the way and ALL were documented with a photo.

I have determined I like lots of pictures. I like blogs that have lots of pic's. Photos, images and pictures have always been very inspiring to me. They can invoke emotion, they can express a mood, capture a moment. And in this moment, my photos are unavailable to me. I can access the 2000 plus photos on my computer, however, since the iPhoto upgrade, have not been able to get the thumbnails in blogger to select the ones I want for each post. And I have a good dozen to share!

So while my time capsule is backing up my 37.05 GB of data, which apparently was never initiated (or backed up) I am posting yet another wordy post to share.

It is important for me to continue to share with the people out there who check this. I know someone is reading it  (I check the stats, it is a great surprise that after the US most of the access comes from Germany and Russia!) I don't know if you are the same person or if there are a handful of you or all different people- A BIG THANK YOU FOR CHECKING IN!  I find comfort in your support knowing that you are checking back with me to see the progress I am making in this new frontier of communication and sharing. I have been more focused on getting to those things that "I" want to do. Not because I have to, rather, because I am inspired to do them and share the results.

I may still post again this evening, with photos... or tomorrow. I am wanting to finish the apron this week and start on the assignments for the color class coming up in less than a month. I will share my ideas for chosen medium and the progress of completing.

Thanks for reading and being witness to the evolution of expression and discovery of new creative passions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.