Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Moving Update....

This is quite the process, moving on, and one that unless you keep the big picture in mind can suck you down a rabbit hole so fast you won't even realize it, until you find yourself deep in the labyrinth of confusion!

The little house by the river is slowly emptying itself out, one car load at a time... The apartment and garage are quickly filling up, a half a car load at a time!

In the midst of the chaos, I have managed to keep working on some projects, but the last of that was yesterday. Everything else is on hold until next Monday. Then starts the unpacking and the focus on design projects. As I look ahead to the weeks to come, it is clear that I will have to schedule very carefully to keep focus on the business activities and my personal life. A good opportunity, that I realize until now, I have focused on one or the other. Apparently, it is integration time! I am looking forward to that.

Carving out little activity areas for work on the things that need to be done. That will force me to keep things in perspective. They have easily been exaggerated in the past few weeks and some things have come out sideways, but I have also learned a great deal about the source of my beliefs about myself, some have surprised me, others not so much.

I am trying not to pack things too deeply, and unfortunately some things will have to be stored at my parents. I know my dad HATES that. On the bright side, I will be more likely to spend time out there working on things that I have been inspired by. In the light of having to discard some of those things, caused the spark of inspiration to ignite into a blazing passion for completing the vision. So,  over the summer, I plan to schedule time to be in the country, working on painting projects that I really want to do. I will have the fresh country air and the open expanse to work on them.

On the other hand, I realized, maybe my dad wants his shed to himself and doesn't want to share the space with anyone. He may want it for his own solitude and peace of mind. I will need to be mindful of sharing his space. I only want a little bit for a temporary time, until I can manage to find a space of my own.

Well, it is time to gather more for the next run later today....

Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.