Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Creative Activities

There have been some creative activities going on here as well.

Yesterday, I submitted a second entry into a Spoonflower contest. The theme is Murder Mystery Toile.
Today is the last day for voting on the zodiac fabrics,  please vote for your favorites! (There are some fabulous entries in these contests and it is great fun!) The winner will be posted tomorrow.

I have become more proficient at the process and by no means and expert. Yesterdays design, I decided would look best as a half drop repeat. It was a bit challenging and I didn't follow the directions accurately for the horizontal repeat, so if yardage were to be ordered, it doesn't match up. I will have to go in and fix it at a later date.

The requirement was to design the repeat as a fat quarter. So, that works.  Peek at my Murder Mystery Toile design....http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/1723398

Also, if you haven't checked out Shelly's Design Studio, I encourage you to do so, if you have, THANK YOU! Please share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.