Friday, October 5, 2012

Grommets and eyelets. One Finished Project!

I did it! I finished ONE project here! I incorporated mind mapping and determined all of the materials I would need to complete the project.

Yesterday as I was clearing the table. I just gathered everything on my mind map and amazingly, I didn't have to HUNT for anything! Nothing is put away yet, but as I find tools and such, I write them on my mind map, so I can see what I have for various types of activities and how much space it will take to store them. This weekend, the garage and the downstairs studio, get organized. I look forward to it!

Here is what I got done yesterday!

Grommets and eyelets
Black Rat tail

Cutting out the sheer

Entry door privacy panel

The Entry way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, critique or a question. I love questions... Come back soon.